Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Sunday!

I am so bad at taking pictures for documentation. I must confess, I've been too concerned with finding my way (characteristic of my general approach to life), so I decided to spend one Sunday to consciously take time capturing a week end here in Kuala Lumpur for back reading's sake.
St. John's Cathedral

At Tony Roma's (excellent service, by the way!) with ama annoying Ozzy. I'm spared one meal a week from cooking.

Ozzy enjoying the activity sheets given to him. He didn't actually want to take a picture here.

Fries for Ozzy

Bread for Ozzy

New York Strip Steak...for the mom.

Ama, catching up on some work.

Ama's burger and fries.

Aeon Supermarket for groceries.

A specialty store for pork. Our source for Ma-Ling.
Ozzy:  "I smell ma-ling mom!"

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos and welcome to KL! See you again soon, April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celest! And yes, see you again soon!

      Delete